Duel University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wonder where duelists go after Duel Academy?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have no fear, Yorambo is here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Have no fear, Yorambo is here! Empty
PostSubject: Have no fear, Yorambo is here!   Have no fear, Yorambo is here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:59 am

Hi everyone, I'm Yorambo. I'm a 17 year old duelist from the european country called Belgium. I play a BEWD deck combined with Armed Dragons on KCVDS. In real life I play a BEWD-Synchro deck! My motto is: "To overcome someone you need POWER! And lots of it too *smirk*". I hope to be a valuable member of this forum and a fine friend maybe Smile . If you have some more questions you can always pm me. C ya around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have no fear, Yorambo is here!   Have no fear, Yorambo is here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:50 am

Well hey there, and welcome! Go read the rules if you haven't already read them, but aside form that have fun here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have no fear, Yorambo is here!   Have no fear, Yorambo is here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:54 am

welcome to DU, enjoy your stay and stay active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have no fear, Yorambo is here!   Have no fear, Yorambo is here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have no fear, Yorambo is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duel University :: Entrance :: Introductions-
Jump to: