Duel University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wonder where duelists go after Duel Academy?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsurin has joined.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tsurin has joined. Empty
PostSubject: Tsurin has joined.   Tsurin has joined. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:40 pm

My name's Tsurin. A fair amount of you know me from Academies such as DA and DK, as well as being one of the Administrators of BCTAU. I am also Vice-President Creative of Northern Duel Academy (a YVD site).

I have a Nationals Invite to the Canadian National Championships that will probably get nullified with Konami taking over Yugioh.

Hobbies in real life I have are the fact that I am a cook, I bowl (candlepin, which is -very- difficult) and I am a duelist. I currently run a Twilight-type deck but I use Chaos Sorcerer and no Judgment Dragons/DADs.

I am a student at the University of New Brunswick, studying Business.

On KCVDS I currently run a Monarch control deck that sides into Gadgets. I am not involved in any clan as I am too involved in Academies.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

-Tsurin
Back to top Go down

Tsurin has joined. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsurin has joined.   Tsurin has joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:44 am

Tsurin wrote:
I am a student at the University of New Brunswick, studying Business.
If you say UNBSJ, I'll start spazzing for you attending school there Razz (And for living in the same city too -_-)

Anyway, welcome, have fun, and... yeah. I'd say read the rules too, but I don't think that's something you'd need reminding of as you've likely already done it Razz
Back to top Go down

Tsurin has joined. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsurin has joined.   Tsurin has joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 am

No, but I am without 80 km or so. (Fredericton)
Back to top Go down

Tsurin has joined. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsurin has joined.   Tsurin has joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:55 am

welcome to DU, enjoy your stay and stay active
Back to top Go down

Tsurin has joined. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsurin has joined.   Tsurin has joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Tsurin wrote:
No, but I am without 80 km or so. (Fredericton)
In other words, the other UNB in the province XD (Never been to it though >.>) I don't know why, but Fredericton is a small city. Either that or I haven't really traveled around the city much ^^0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsurin has joined. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsurin has joined.   Tsurin has joined. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsurin has joined.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duel University :: Entrance :: Introductions-
Jump to: