Duel University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wonder where duelists go after Duel Academy?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of Duel University

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atticus Rhodes
President of DU
President of DU
Atticus Rhodes

Number of posts : 17
DU Credits : 10083
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Rules of Duel University Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Duel University   Rules of Duel University I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:13 pm

1 - Duel University is a place where serious, mature discussions can be held. You can argue back and forth all you want but when insults come in, the topic will be closed. Do not bring personal drama into any of your discussions. Religion is one topic that is not accpeted to be discussed about. There are many people with diverse religions. Please do not insult other people or their ideas.

2 - Do not complain about the Adminis, Mods, or Teachers. Do it somewhere off this site if you really want to.

3 - Please do not give away your personal information. Real name, address, phone numbers are to be kept to yourself. Exchange of phone numbers is not allowed on this site.

4 - When replying to a topic, please stay on subject. Talking about off topic issues is considered spam.

5 - Your name on here must be the same as your name on Battle City. It makes it easier on the Admins. If you do not have a BC account, you may make up a username. If you decide to take a character's name from the Yu-Gi-Oh series, ask an Admin. They will tell you if that name is taken or not. For example, don't ask for your name to be Atticus Rhodes.

6 - Spam is not allowed. There are many different forms of spam. Double posting, off topic advertising, random posts, short posts, or just pointless posts are all types of spam. Here, spam is not taken as big of a deal as it is on other sites. The only thing that will happen is a moderator will delete your post. If spamming is frequent, I will be more harsh on punishments.

7 - I do not care if you cuss/swear. If it is directed to someone, you will be in trouble.

1st Offense - Warning by an Admin/Mod
2nd Offense - 3 Day Ban
3rd Offense - Week Ban
4th Offense - 1 Month Ban
Anything else very serious will be taken up by me with a permanent ban.

Follow the rules and don't get in trouble.

Created by Atticus Rhodes 3.16.09
Back to top Go down
https://dueluniversity.board-directory.net

Rules of Duel University
Page 1 of 1